Saturday 30 October 2010

My wife is beautiful, wonderful, and caring. I am so lucky...

Hey there all you wonderful people, about maybe 5 weeks after I said I was going to update my blog every week, I stopped doing so every week. To be honest with you I have been fairly busy and stressed until the last couple of weeks where I had pretty much no work. My wife has been so wonderful and caring for me recently while I have been suffering a bit from some of my 'fantastic' depression. She is so gorgeous and perfect and wonderful and I can't help but love her so incredibly much. She is my light in life and I am so thankful to God that I have her with me. A lot of people say I am so young to have married when I did, but it all just seemed so natural that I don't think that way. If you feel as though you have found your direct match why not get married? It is almost as if most people think they will find something better and to some degree they are always looking. I hate this world we live in where a 'commitment' is to move in together but not to necessarily stay together. I hate that so many people are scared to get married and that they some how see it as an enemy. I hate that to society marriage is a terrible burden that must be avoided at all costs. Sometimes things in this world really get to me. I must get on with it though I suppose. I am 21, I am married and surprise, surprise... I am happy.

Thanks for reading, God bless you and keep you,
Niv

No comments:

Post a Comment