Sunday 31 October 2010

Planning a Plan

Hey guys, at the moment I am trying to formulate a plan as to how I will get from position A) to position B) in my life. Position A) is the fact that I am working as an industrial temp and it is driving me crazy, position B) is working in a Game shop such as Game or Game Station or something. I know there are quite a few steps I need to take before I can walk the whole path because I seriously dou8bt I am just going to get lucky and wake up with a job at one of these places tomorrow, however I am just trying to work out what those steps ARE I have currently worked out that I need more experience in shop work and with applying, the first I have little experience with, the second I have little practice with. On top of this I have had many terrible experiences with such things as interviews so I need more practice with those. All in all it seems like I am in for possibly one of the most eventful and interesting years I have had so far in my life. God give me strength.

Thanks for reading, God bless,
Niv

No comments:

Post a Comment